Laws and Permits
The town council has policies and regulations for different services.
- Small business
- Food licences
- Home based businesses
- Other Licences
- Open market
Office of Economic Development
Strengthening the local economy and building prosperity is a key priority for Outapi Town Council. The role of the Office of Local Economic Development is to:
- create the right conditions for economic growth while balancing the character and liveability of the region;
- partner with local Chambers to support local businesses build capability, which in turn creates local jobs;
- facilitate and support projects that are beneficial to the area; and
- advocate for regionally significant projects to be funded and located in the area
The office undertakes four main functions:
- Local business support, investment and growth
- Industry development
- Investment and project attraction
- Advocacy and major projects
Hiring of Council Facilities/Plant/Equipment
There are a range of advertising options throughout the town for local and national business to utilise:
- Light pole banners (street)
- Advertising on Billboards
For more information contact town council on (065) 251191
The team at Outapi Town Council is committed to providing the best possible service for our business clients. We understand that every business is different and needs a waste management solution that suits its particular operations. Before commencing new services, we generally undertake a site visit to gain a full understanding of the needs of your business and any challenges that may be presented from the site. We then tailor a cost-effective waste management solution that meets the needs of the business.
Council’s procurement strives to achieve value for money for residents while ensuring probity, transparency and accountability.
The following principles apply when the Council is purchasing goods, services and works:
- Value for money
- Open and effective competition
- Development of competitive local business and industry
- Environmental protection
- Ethical behaviour and fair dealings.